Flexible Fluid Transfer at High and Low Temperatures.
|Custom Solutions for Custom Applications:
• Hoses Insulated with ‘state of the art’ insulation materials able to provide a zero-condensation service for applications requiring flexibility.
• End Fitting Configuration encapsulation providing neat and serviceable thermal barriers to custom applications.
• Slip-on, custom built sleeve made to provide the required insulation level. Composite constructions which can be cut from a reel to fit the application.
• Hose liner material compatible with Fluorinert® / Galden® coolants.
|• Cool to the touch Autoclave Steam Hose Assemblies.
• Heat Exchanger hoses.
• Mold Platen Heater hoses.
• Trace heated Hose Assemblies.
• Slip-on Sleeve, Custom built to achieve the desired external surface temperature.
• End Fitting Encapsulation Insulation Solutions.
• Temperature Differential from Media to Hose/Sleeve Cover.
• Level 1 Insulation 240C Media / 85C Cover -10C Media / +15C Cover
• Level 2 Insulation240C Media / 72C Cover -15C Media / +15C Cover
• Level 3 Insulation -25C Media / +15C Cover 240C Media / 60C Cover
• Level 4 Insulation -180C Media / +15C Cover
Flexible Metal lined Hoses.
• Applications below -40C or where flexibility is needed at service temperature.
• Extruded Covers with custom colors/materials.
PTFE Lined Hoses.
• Applications where purity and plasticizers need to be avoided.
• Non reactive to most Media.
• Can be static dissipative or non.
• Smooth Bore or Convoluted to suit small bend radii needs.
• Extruded Covers.
• Long length Capability.